The Costs of Building a WordPress Website and Why You Need a WordPress Maintenance Plan
Creating a WordPress website is no joke, especially with the financial aspect involved, which is why you need to follow it up with a WordPress maintenance plan so your hard work at building it will not go to waste. If you don’t have this kind of plan, you won’t be able to reap the benefits that WordPress offers, which is the reason why you created it in the first place.
Who wants these benefits to run away when they are already within reach?
So, be sure to gain them with WordPress maintenance in mind and make the most out of the money you spent at building your website, which is how much exactly?
How Much Does a WordPress Website Cost?
WordPress is an open source software that allows you to install and use it on any kind of website. And it may surprise you, but this software is free.
So, how come people say it is expensive to build a WordPress website?
WordPress is indeed free. But that is not the only thing you need when you build a website. There are other factors needed, and these are what make it costly. These are:
- WordPress Hosting – your website’s home on the internet. It is needed to store files. It usually costs $7.99/month.
- Domain Name – your website’s address and what people type so they can find it. It will cost you around $14 a year.
- Design – your website’s template or how it will look like. There are design templates that are free, but more advanced ones cost between $1500-$5000 or even up to $10000.
- Plugins and Extensions, or Apps – additional features for your website. There are apps that are free, while others can be as expensive as $1000 a year.
Generally, the total cost of a budget website would range from $500-$1000 per year. But one with more features will make you shell out up to $15000 a year. With these costs, could you afford your website to fail?
Don’t leave your website to work for itself and make use of WordPress maintenance service so it achieves its purpose. With this strategy, you might be surprised at the return on investment that your business brings.
But what does WordPress maintenance really do?
Having a WordPress maintenance plan gives you these benefits:
- It keeps your website up to date.
- It improves your website’s security.
- And, generally, makes your website offer the best user experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste what you spent on your website and have a WordPress Maintenance Plan ahead. Learn more about this and visit their website now!